1. Goggles on at ALL times when on the field or in the target range.
2. Barrel Socks on marker at all times, until a referee tells you it is safe to remove it, or you are in the chrono range.
3. Ref’s rulings are final; DO NOT ARGUE with the refs, calls will be discussed after game has ended.
4. All Quarter size paint marks on any part of the body or gun count as an elimination.
5. If a ball hits you and you cannot see the mark, call a ref for a paintcheck. You must defend yourself while under a paintcheck.
6. Dead Players Do not talk, give up paint, guns, air or point out other players. Dead Man Posture: Gun is aimed up; Hand is on Head; Barrel sock on gun. Any variation of these means your out.
7. If you say HIT, DEAD, OUT, I’M GONE or anything implying you’re eliminated to the opposition COUNTS!
8. Do Not curse or provoke any conflicts at this field.
9. Any confrontation lasting beyond a ref’s order to cease will result in the Police being called.
10. Always make sure the person you’re shooting is having as much fun as you are. It is just a game!